Friday, April 6, 2012

Just three things.....

I saw on Traceys blog that she was encouraging others to list 3 achieveable goals for the month of April so I thought I'd join in as I do like to try and finish off projects before starting on another one. 
traceyjay quilts


So my 3 things are:


1. Finish off the Scrappy Swoon block and make it into "something"........


(ETA: managed to get this block sewn up inbetween work call-outs today)


2. Make at least one more Swoon block - maybe even more than one:)


3. And borrowing an idea from Tracey- make a happy sewing project, just something pretty that I like and can use.

Have a happy Easter:)
Kirsten.

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great plan, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really terrific scrappy swoon. Great goals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! Love your scrappy swoon block!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the scrappy block and making something you love is a briliant idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that block is so great... can't wait to see the rest of them, and your something pretty! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the scrappy Swoon block! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment :)

    ReplyDelete