Sunday, December 30, 2018

Lemongrass Chunky Double crochet cowl

One of my favourite books is "Outlander" by Diana Gabaldon and it has now been made into a TV series - it is set in Scotland and the main character Claire wears some beautiful knitwear.
I have a few balls of this Lionbrand Wool-Ease Thick & Quick yarn in the Lemongrass colour and wanted to make an "Outlander" inspired cowl.
I found the perfect pattern for a Chunky Double crochet cowl at All about Ami and it was just right for this bulky yarn.
Can't wait to wear this cowl next winter!
This was on my Q4 FAL list for this year so linking up with the 2018 FAL team.
Kirsten.

2 comments:

  1. What a stunning colour! It looks great and perfectly chunky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m crazy about Outlander too and I love that you’re knitting some Outlander-inspired things! Congrats on another finish!

    ReplyDelete