Sunday, November 27, 2011

Christmas Table Runner


Didn't want to spoil the surprise but I can post pics now my swap partner Emily has received this:)
One side was made up of the Starflower blocks - I added a couple of green spotty buttons to the runner too.......
I then made the runner reversible with some trees on the back as she had said she really liked this idea:
 And made a little house decoration using a tutorial by Kim (Retro Mama):
 Emily has done a lovely post about the package too! There are some beautiful runners in the flickr group and I can't wait to receive mine so will be looking out for the postie this week:)

Linking to Sew Modern Monday at Canoe Ridge Creations (button in sidebar). 
 Kirsten.

7 comments:

  1. Aww, it looks fab, so glad she liked it :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it - Emily is so lucky to have you as her partner! Cute house too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The table runner is beautiful! I love that it's reversible. I don't think I could choose a favorite side :) And that little house is just lovely. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL! So fun and festive! :) Thanks for linking up to {Sew} Modern Monday and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is so beautiful! I would love to make those starflower blocks! The house is also very cute!
    x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  6. That runner is so pretty, I just love the colours, absolutely gorgeous. I've been busy today making quilted table mats for Christmas out of the xmas charm swap squares :o)

    ReplyDelete