Monday, April 1, 2019

Big Sky baby "M" quilt

This is the first of the two "Big Sky" quilts made for twin baby brothers.
I used the Skipping Stones quilt pattern and only made 4 blocks - although in hindsight I should have made 6 blocks to make the quilts larger as babies grow so fast!
As I only had a jelly roll, I have used some coordinating solids to break up the prints.
The fabric is so cute though with birch trees and bears and also some Moose for these little Canadian baby boys!
These are the two quilts together - they are similar but a little different.
This project was on my Q1 FAL 2019 list so linking up with the 2019 FAL team.
Kirsten.

3 comments:

  1. Yay for a FAL finish or two! Sweet quilts and I love the 'similar but different.'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fabrics and colors. Congrats on your finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They'll be perfect for tummy time! On behalf of the FAL crew, thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete