Thursday, April 18, 2019

Finish-along goals for Q2 2019.

Now that the weather is cooling down, I have quite a few things I am hoping to finish in this quarter...
 1. Gypsy Wife quilt: Most of the blocks are now made for this quilt so just need to put it all together and hopefully even get it quilted!
2. Nessie baby quilt: a cute pattern by Elizabeth Hartman which I am using for a baby quilt.
3. Heartland crochet blanket: I have used a couple of the balls of yarn but have quite a few to go...
4. Tula Pink Hurray for Hexies quilt: most of the hexagons are sewn together...
5. Corner to corner crochet baby blanket: about halfway there on this blanket...
6. Safari Meadowland quilt: I have made the blocks for the quilt top and just need to get it quilted...
7. End Game mini quilt: Just need to decide on how to finish this one...


8. Swiss quilt: I am digging into my Bonnie & Camille stash to remake a quilt I made for a gift last year.
9. A pretty pastel C2C blanket for a baby girl due soon...
10. And a baby quilt featuring this elephant print by Tula Pink.
Linking up my Q2 Finish-along list with the 2019 FAL team here.
Kirsten.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your list! A nice variety of projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tula's elephants is a favorite - could double as a pantone color of the year quilt too! Love the mix of hand projects, big quilts like Meadowland and of course crochet (those make me want to take it up again). – good luck getting them all (or some) done. Thanks for linking up your goals on behalf of the 2019 FAL hosts.

    ReplyDelete