Wednesday, March 28, 2012

WIP - Swoon blocks

I decided to try and get a move on with the Swoon blocks so that I might be able to finish this quilt by winter.
So in a massive session of cutting, I have cut out all of the pieces needed for the remaining 6 blocks.
And sewn all of the geese............
All I need to do now is make and trim the HST's then I can just sew the Swoon blocks together, which should hopefully be a lot quicker now all the pieces are pre-cut:)
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
Linking to WIP Wednesday with Lee at Freshly Pieced.


Kirsten.

12 comments:

  1. Your Swoon blocks look great! I worked on mine this weekend too and I think I've figured out how I need to change them, so they look better. I've been doing the Lazy Girl Flying Geese method and it goes so much faster for me. Sucha a fun block to make! We even had a Swoon Party Saturday night and worked on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow - well on your way now! Looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this swoon quilt...must do one soon. Your colours are great

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow those look great. I'm at the same place. I have the last of mine cut and the geese done. Now for the rest of them....

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I send you my Echo fabric and background would you get mine at this point too? All the cutting...eeeeek! I have 6 left. Love how yours are looking :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. looking good!! Love the fabrics you chose :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great fabrics Kirsten and good luck with getting the remaining ones finished!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's fantastic. Great fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, now I will have to google the swoon quilt and see what it's all about!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I gave you the Liebster award! http://thecutelifesmiles.blogspot.com/2012/03/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete