Thursday, March 8, 2012

DSQ Doll Quilt swap - round 2

In preparation for the next round of the DSQ doll quilt swap, I thought I should do a little fabric shopping. I wanted to get some more of these Daisy Mae fabrics while they were still available as I really love the fresh citrus colours.
The sign ups for the swap will open on March 15th and the mini quilts need to be posted out by May 1st for international shipping and May 9th for domestic shipping. 
There are so many more DSQ fabrics to choose from now so one of the questions in the survey form will be about possibly choosing one predominant color theme for your quilt choice and a background color - solids can also be used. It was a really fun swap last time and you can see all of the beautiful mini quilts from the first round in the DS Quilts doll quilt flickr group pool, so Leona and I would love you to come along and join the group for round 2.


Kirsten.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful, fresh fabrics. Any doll (or baby) would be lucky to have a quilt made from these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, just a little shopping there... ;o) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved doing the last swap but think I need to sit this one out. Too much on and two weeks school holiday smack dab in the middle of the making time. Have fun with round two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drooling here! Wow, that's quite a stash!

    I saw your mini on Loretta's work...it was amazing! I actually got to see it on her website. What a fun, inspired piece. She is so nice and so talented! Very glad I happened upon her piece on Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you blogged about this...I will read up on the rules and see if I might join in.

    ReplyDelete