Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Pinwheels -WIP # 10

I started looking at these fabrics to make a pillow quite a while ago and have finally finished it!
I used the Summer Pinwheel Pillow tutorial by Gwenny Penny - I really loved the fresh colours in her pillow but chose one to suit my loungeroom colours.
These are prints that Cosmo Cricket released a few years ago as papers for scrapbooking and I love them even more in fabric. I paired them with a Robert Kaufman Quilters linen in straw basic texture.
Linking up to Sew Modern Monday @ Canoe Ridge Creations, to Fabric Tuesday @ Quiltstory and also to WIP Wednesday @ Freshly Pieced (buttons in sidebar).
Kirsten.

6 comments:

  1. Oh I like that. Simple lines and a wonderful pinwheel. Making me want to make a cushion again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous pillow! So classic and cheerful. Those fabrics look great against the linen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the combination of colors/fabrics. Very cute pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Great fabrics. Thanks for the link :)

    ReplyDelete