Saturday, August 6, 2011

Crochet

My sister-in-law has just finished crocheting a gorgeous blanket for my niece using a tutorial from Attic 24, and has also made a tissue box cover after seeing the one by Rachel at Stiched In color.  After seeing how cute and colourful hers turned out, I thought I'd make one as well:
Then I made one for Gemma's room in aqua, purples, blues and greens: 
I also made a pillow cover for a plain grey suede cushion that I have - the crochet allows the suede cover to still be seen through the pattern:
I am finding crochet to be a very relaxing thing to do at the end of the day whilst watching my favourite shows on TV and this may be a new craft addiction........I think I need to practice a bit more but I would love to be able to make this!

Kirsten.

No comments:

Post a Comment