Wednesday, November 21, 2012

WIP Wednesday

I have made more progress on the Modern Christmas Table runner for the swap - the braid is sewn and I have added some white sashing. I used a tutorial from here, and made the braid into one long strip - now I just need to decide on the quilting...
And the last Swoon block has been sewn up! I really do love the big blocks in this pattern and am already thinking that I would love to do another one in Echo with an ash background- maybe one day...
 And after having quite a bit of fun playing around with different arrangements in the mosaic maker at Big Huge labs, this is the layout I have come up with.
Linking to WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced.

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
Kirsten.

8 comments:

  1. The runner looks fab in those fabrics, and the swoon quilt is going to be a stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the table runner! The braid is beautiful with all of the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Swoon is looking fabulous! And I love the table runner too! I've never attempted a braid design. Was it difficult?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Swoon layout - congrats for getting the blocks done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The modern Xmas table runner is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Swooning at your swoon Kirsten! Your tablerunner is looking great as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the look of the braid, and woohoo for the finished swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that braid looks incredible, i love the prints you chose. yay for your swoon blocks being finished!

    ReplyDelete