Tuesday, January 31, 2012

WIP Wednesday

This week I have made a start on choosing some fabrics for my partner for the Love of Solids swap - this is what I have come up with so far:
 A rainbow of brights or cool blue/green tones with a splash of colour.......I have a few ideas in mind for the fabric selections.
 I also still have quite a few more solid fabrics left over from last years FLOS swap which I may add in as well.

 I made my first Swoon block today for my DSQ Daisy Mae Swoon..... and I have another cut out ready to sew up. 
Hope to get at least one block done each week now that the kids are back at school:)
Linking to Wip Wednesday at Freshly Pieced:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced


Kirsten.

7 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing what the fabric turns into :o) Happy swooning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You & I are at about the same place with the FLTOS - choosing fabric! ;-) Your Swoon block looks great! So glad you are making one and I can follow along - what fun in Daisy Mae!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your swoon block is so pretty! Love the Daisy Mae :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, the solids are so beautiful together. I've worked with very little solids but this totally makes me want to.

    The swoon is beautiful, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your swoon block! Very pretty fabrics.

    ReplyDelete