Monday, April 2, 2018

Rainbow Ripple Crochet Baby Blanket

The Neat ripple crochet pattern by Lucy at Attic24 is one of my favourite patterns to crochet and I have already made a few blankets using this pattern including the Sea Glass RippleRainbow Ripple throw, Ocean Waves ripple, and a Coastal Ripple throw. 
So when a friend was expecting her first grandchild, I decided to make a crochet ripple blanket for the new baby. 
The new baby's parents had decided not to find out whether they were expecting a boy or a girl so a colourful rainbow was a good option.
 
I used an 8ply soft acrylic yarn for this blanket so it is easy to wash if needed.
This was on my Q1 FAL list for this year so linking up with the 2018 FAL team.
Kirsten.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous blanket, you can't go wrong with a rainbow! On behalf of the hosts, thank you for participating in the Finish-A-Long!

    ReplyDelete