Monday, November 24, 2014

Sunday Stash - Umbrella Prints

Umbrella Prints are one of my favourite fabric designers so when they had a sale on recently I couldn't resist purchasing a few of their bundles.
I bought some of the mixed bundles - just love the cute elephant print! 
Not sure what I am going to make with these fabrics yet though... 
The pink frangipanis from our garden look so pretty with the hearts in Cherry Blossom print.
Linking up with the Sunday Stash at Molli Sparkles.
Molli Sparkles
Kirsten.

2 comments:

  1. I missed the sale :( the fabrics are so adorable love the hearts. Can't wait to see what you come up with !

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooohhh boooyyy! I just love these bundles!!
    Here is Alaska, we are starting into our dark days, with five hours of sunlight. Great for crafting and getting stuff done in the house. and Napping!! But your frangipani are so wonderful to see!

    ReplyDelete