Wednesday, June 26, 2013

WIP Wednesday

It is almost the end of June and I still need to make the Bee blocks for this month! These are the fabrics that Julie has sent us in the AusModBee for us to make some "Stashbusting Stars" from.
 I have been trying to decide on which blocks I will make from these pretty fabrics as I don't really want to duplicate any of the blocks already done in the flickr group, so have cut a few squares ready to make some HST to use for the star patterns.
And for the Simply Solids Bee, we are all making a Double Nine Patch block using a tutorial from the Quilters Cache. 
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
 Linking to WIP Wednesday At Freshly Pieced.
Kirsten.

7 comments:

  1. They'll look great. Loving the green print in the top photo all the way on the right. Purdy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your fabric choices are reaaally good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This fabrics look great together! Can't wait to see the finished blocks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your fabric choices. Looking forward to seeing what you make.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty bunch of fabrics. Looking forward to seeing your blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, thanks for the reminder about that SAL, I have all the blocks pinned, and I need some stars for this month too!

    ReplyDelete