Thursday, April 4, 2013

Just 3 for April...

Just 3 is "Just enough" projects to keep me on track each month as I get very easily side tracked when I see something cool pop up on someones blog or on pinterest and want to go and make it right away! This happened again with the Messenger bag that I saw on Kati's blog -  I just couldn't resist making one:)
Although my goals for March included 2 quilts, I did manage to get all 3 goals done last month!
1. Bound the "ArchiteXtures" quilt ready in time for our anniversary - I think hubby was suitably impressed with it:
2. Finished off the "Land of Oz" Emerald quilt challenge quilt:
3. And made my "trial" Refractatorium block into a pillow cover:
So my plans for April are:
1. I finally downloaded the Noodlehead Sidekick tote pattern last week which is one I have been wanting to make for while now. I have a bag in a similar shape which I really love although it has seen better days so I would like to make a replacement one.
2.  I also need to keep up with my bee blocks - I have received the fabrics for both the Simply Solids bee  as well as the AusModBee but I just need to decide on which blocks to make for the latter.
3. And as I mentioned in my WIP Wednesday post, back in January when everyone was Tripping along, I decided that I would make a scrappy DS tripalong quilt so I would like to make a start on it. I am going to make a lap size  with 5 x 6 blocks which meant I needed to cut 180 strips and to my embarassment surprise I actually have more than 180 DS prints to use:)
Linking to Just 3 with Tracey at Tracey Jay quilts.

traceyjay quilts
Kirsten.

5 comments:

  1. That list is impressive! I am so looking forward to seeing the DS tripalong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on March, and good luck for April :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your projects for March and yes, good luck for April (thanks for the link to the pp block which I have downloaded).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great results and super fun projects for this coming month. Your DS Scrappy Trip Around the World is going to be fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great March finishes - they are all so lovely!

    ReplyDelete