Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Just Three For December

My projects for November were only just done in time for the end of the month - there is too much else going on at this time of year! The Swoon quilt is at the quilter's, the Stormy runner is done, and the Christmas Table runner and ornament have been mailed off to my secret partner.
During December, I am planning to make a few things for presents as I would really like to do a "handmade" Christmas.
1. A pillow for my brother - I have the fabrics selected below:
2. Attempt to make my first coin purse - I have a sew in frame here that I bought at Spotlight recently: 
3. Try to finish off the Swoon quilt by the end of the year - even though it is too warm here to use it now it will be ready for next winter.
Linking to Just Three with Tracey.

traceyjay quilts
Kirsten.

7 comments:

  1. I am really looking forward to seeing how the purse goes! I love the fabrics you have chosen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Dec. goals! I'm wanting to make some frame purses too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects and great plans!
    Coin purses are easy to make :)

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects. I'm also planning a handmade Christmas. Looking forward to seeing your coin purse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice work Kirsten!
    The swoon looks great! and the runners are super cute!
    Good luck with the frame purse and pillow! (I need to tackle those some day too) ;) and thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete