Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sunday stash #1

I thought I'd try and start doing a "Sunday Stash" post so that I can try and keep track of my fabric "collection". These are some gorgeous Kaffe Fasset shot cottons which I received last week. After using some shot cotton on the back of my Colourbrick quilt I have been wanting to get some more colours in these lovely fabrics so I purchased two 1/2 yard "warm" and "cool" sets , along with a few single yards from Pink Castle Fabrics on etsy.
From top to bottom the colours are:  Persimmon, Bittersweet, Tangerine,Sunshine, Butter, Lime, Moss, Pool, Jade, Eucalyptus, Cobalt, Moor, Galvanised.
I was surprised at how quickly the fabrics arrived here in Australia, and at how stunning the colours are! I am thinking of using these in the Kaleidoscope QA at Don't Call Me Betsy, but this beautiful stack of fabrics is going to be hard to cut into :)
Kirsten.

No comments:

Post a Comment