Wednesday, September 28, 2011

WIP Wednesday # 15


DS DQS button by kirsten67, on Flickr

 We have been assigned our swap partners for the DS DQ swap and this time I have 2 secret partners to make doll quilts for, so after a bit of stalking through their flickr faves and blogs, I think I know what I am going to make for them. 
 For the first one, I have been cutting and arranging some HST’s again as they are so versatile:) 
  So just a peek of how this is coming along so far……
Linking to Lee's WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced (button in sidebar).
Kirsten.




3 comments:

  1. I do love that fabric! The sneaky peek looks good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two partners. Did I miss something somewhere in this swap?

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so pretty....it gives me an idea of what to do with all the DS fabric i have

    ReplyDelete