Monday, September 26, 2011

Craft Book Month

Craft Book Month at Craft Buds
September is craft book month at Craft Buds! They have some very inspiring ideas on their blog and some wonderful tutorials too - I really like the Reversible Sewing machine Cover and Diamonds mini quilt.
This month they are looking for projects made from a craft book and I immediately thought of the ipod/phone pouches that I have made from Janelle Winds' Pieces Of Me book.
There are a lot of gorgeous patterns in Janelle's book and they are all very well written and easy to understand, but this is my favourite so far.
I have made quite a few of these little pouches as gifts for family and friends.........
and they look nice in so many different fabric variations......
These are so useful and are great for protecting your phone or ipod when it is tossed back into your handbag:)

Kirsten.

5 comments:

  1. Kirsten, these are adorable! I love the little elephant covered button in the last photo. Did you make them for gifts or to sell, by chance? They are lovely! And this craft book is new to me, so that's fun, too. Thanks for sharing at Craft Book Month and for following our blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, those are adorable! Love the fabrics you used, especially the blue/pink combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need one of these - love the grey and yellow one. Thanks for the review

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kirsten,you've won 2 sewing patterns from Pattern Patti and Craftbuds. I've emailed you but not sure the address was current. Email me with your choices from my store. patternpatti.etsy.com. cindy@patternpatti.com
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete