Thursday, September 22, 2011

For the Love of Solids Swap - recieved!

I got home from work yesterday to find a large parcel sitting on my front porch and when I saw where it was from, couldn't wait to open it! I was lucky to get this gorgeous bag made by Shawn at Creative Inspiraciones as well a little matching pouch which is just the cutest thing ever!!! My favourite colour is teal green and the bag is made form the softest teal coudroy with a groovy fresh patchwork panel and a zippered section on the front which will be handy for my keys and mobile phone. There are also some good sized pockets on the inside of the bag.
 It is spring here in Australia so I thought I'd take a photo in my garden where the clivias are flowering as they are the same shade of orange as Shawn has used in the bag. Thank you so much Shawn - I love this so much!
My FLOSS parcel has made its way across to the other side of the world too, and my partner Sarah has done a sweet post on her blog about the items I made for her - and also shows the incredible improv quilt she made for her partner. Many thanks to Megan and Elizabeth too for organising the swap and being such wonderful swap mamas - I will definitely be signing up for Round 2.
Kirsten.

1 comment: