Wednesday, February 29, 2012

WIP Wednesday - Seconds

I finished the second block for my DSQ Daisy Mae Swoon quilt - hopefully I can get a few more of these blocks made over the next few weeks! There are some beautiful quilts already the Swoon-along-group:
I am also doing a little bit of last minute stitching on the 2nd "other" item for the Love of Solids Swap that is due to be mailed out very soon:
Other WIP's:
-Baby Swoon quilt : done
-For the Love of Solids 2 project :done
-Quilt process mini quilt: needs quilting
-DSQ Swoon2/9 blocks made
-Sparkle Plenty "Ruby":  blocks cut for HST's

Linking to WIP Wednesday with Lee at Freshly Pieced.
Kirsten.

5 comments:

  1. The new swoon block looks great, and I love the bright rainbow of colours there in your swap project. Looking forward to seeing more of that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your swoon, and looking forward to seeing your other FTLOS item. I need to get my big one made, and alas it looks like I'm going to have to deviate slightly with my fabric plans as over 3 weeks after I ordered it, 2 bits STILL haven't arrived (and they were only coming from south of the border not across the pond!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your projects, so colorful and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay for Swoon #2! And looove your sneaky peek of solids!!

    ReplyDelete