Thursday, October 8, 2015

Q3 finishes for the FAL!

Back in July when I wrote up my Q3 FAL list, I wasn't sure if I would get it all done but as I had no swaps due this quarter, I managed to get all of my projects finished!
 1. Pandamonium pillow for nieces 21st - done!
2. Mustang Trail tote - done!
3. Chunky Ripple afghan -  done!
4. Bonnie Bucket Hobo bag - done!
5. Norway Quilt- done!
9. Della wallet clutch - done!
10. Giraffe pillow - done!
2015 FAL at On the Windy Side
Now to get myself organised for the final quarter FAL for this year!! Linking up with Adrianne @ On The Windy Side
Kirsten.

5 comments:

  1. wow - that's terrific! Love that you got your geometric sewing machine done, and that Norway is really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What an achievement Kirsten! You have such focus and talent! This diverse group of finishes is a real credit to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is Wow! What an impressive list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing number of finishes! Your work is wonderful and such a variety of projects too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm speechless...your finished projects are incredible! I can't pick a favourite - I love them all!

    ReplyDelete