1. Sea glass ripple blanket - I would like to do another crochet ripple blanket but this time in some lovely cool blues and greens. Again, I am using the tutorial by Lucy @ Attic 24 for this blanket.
2.Goody Goody sewing kit: I made one of these recently for a friend and really need one of my own:)
3. Raggy Edge quilt: I have a Fat eighth bundle of Miss Kate flannel ready to cut into for this quilt using the tutorial by Bloom.
4. Scooped bag: I made these blocks recently when I tested the "Scooped" quilt pattern for Sam from Missy Mack Creations and would like to use them in a panel for a summery tote.
5. Pineapple mini: I am planning using this cute design by Sassafras lane designs for Dear Stella to sew up a few of these blocks to make into a table runner for a summery Christmas present.
6. Passport wallets: travel themed gift for my father's birthday - I have some of this lovely Tim Holtz Expedition fabric ready to use...
7. A bunch of Pretty Zippy's for Christmas pressies using the pattern by Peta at She Quilts A lot.
8. Tula Pink true colors swap....I have decided on a pattern for this which I hope my partner will like.
9. Xmas runner: using a pattern from LPQ magazine #14.10. Hexie mini - these are the very first hexagons that I have sewn and I would like to try to quilt them in the style of Nicole @ Modern Handcraft .
12. Koala quilt: a gift for a new baby girl using the smaller size of the "Abracadabra" pattern by Bloom.
13. Hexie pillow - more hexagons to make a pillow using a pattern from LPQ mag #14 this time using some fun gray and yellow fabrics.14. Noodlehead Super tote: using some Aussie themed fabrics.
15. And a last minute addition to my list is another quilt! There is a fun QAL starting on IG (#chelepluscheleqal) using the "Plus" quilt pattern by Jeliquits so I thought I might join in and use some Tribal Woodland fabrics along with a few other coordinates....
Linking up with Adrianne @ On The Windy Side.