Sunday, October 4, 2015

Della Wallet

After making the Bonnie Bucket bag, another Swoon pattern I wanted to try was the "Della" wallet clutch.
I chose some Cloud 9 organic Koi canvas for the outside along with the Tsuru for the lining.
This is such a great wallet as there are so many card slots along with zip pockets for notes and a phone.
I managed to fussy cut some of the Koi for the feature panel and tabs for the magnetic snaps.
This was on my FAL Q3 list for this year so linking up with Adrianne @ On The Windy Side.
2015 FAL at On the Windy Side
Also linking up with Fabric Tuesday @ Quiltstory
Fresh Poppy Design
Kirsten.

1 comment:

  1. This looks like a great wallet, and you had a lot of finishes this quarter! I'm visiting as a member of the official 2015 Finish-Along cheerleading squad.

    ReplyDelete