Although my goals for March included 2 quilts, I did manage to get all 3 goals done last month!
1. Bound the "ArchiteXtures" quilt ready in time for our anniversary - I think hubby was suitably impressed with it:
2. Finished off the "Land of Oz" Emerald quilt challenge quilt:
3. And made my "trial" Refractatorium block into a pillow cover:
So my plans for April are:
1. I finally downloaded the Noodlehead Sidekick tote pattern last week which is one I have been wanting to make for while now. I have a bag in a similar shape which I really love although it has seen better days so I would like to make a replacement one.
2. I also need to keep up with my bee blocks - I have received the fabrics for both the Simply Solids bee as well as the AusModBee but I just need to decide on which blocks to make for the latter.
3. And as I mentioned in my WIP Wednesday post, back in January when everyone was Tripping along, I decided that I would make a scrappy DS tripalong quilt so I would like to make a start on it. I am going to make a lap size with 5 x 6 blocks which meant I needed to cut 180 strips and to my
Linking to Just 3 with Tracey at Tracey Jay quilts.