Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Caron Cakes Granny Shawl

One of the crochet projects I finished over our very mild winter was a triangle scarf using this pattern.
The scarf/shawl is made using simple treble crochet in sets of three to make granny clusters - the pattern also has arm holes made so that it can be warn like a vest.
It was quite easy to do and it took 2 of the Caron Cakes in the "Cake Pop" colourway to make this. 
Unfortunately, my usual model (daughter) has recently had her appendix out so I was unable to take some photos of her wearing the shawl.
So I resorted to using a dressmaker form for the photos and it actually matched the colours in the shawlquite well.
This was on my FAL Q3 list for this year so linking up with the 2017 FAL team.
Kirsten.

1 comment:

  1. It's a beautiful shawl ! Thanks for participating in 2017 FAL, visiting on behalf of the cheerleading team.

    ReplyDelete