Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sunday Stash #2 - Solids

I have just been going through my solid fabrics in preparation for the Love of Solids swap. 
Firstly, I have a set of Robert Kaufman Kona charm squares in the Pastel, Bright, Classic, Dusty and Dark palettes that I was lucky to  win as part of the Sew, Mama,Sew pillow month earlier this year.
 From top to bottom: denim, orange, peridot, mulberry, jade green, baby pink, bright pink, canary.
And I recently bought an "Everything But the Kitchen Sink" Kona FQ stack from sewfreshfabrics in a lovely range of colours, as well as a Moda crossweave FQ set which I am not entirely certain count as solids?
From top to bottom: brown/black, coral, pink/yellow, apple, sky, ocean,blue/white, grape
I also have a beautiful bundle of Kona cottons in blue tones on its way here from Felix loves Fabric:
From top to bottom: Aloe,Bluejay,Deep Blue ,Dresden Blue,Lake Blue,Marine,Midnight,Sky
And I managed to visit a new LQS yesterday called Rainbow Patchwork who stock some wonderful fabrics including a great range of solids which will be very handy just in case I need some more in a hurry:).
Kirsten.


No comments:

Post a Comment