Monday, July 18, 2011

Echino 241 bag

I have finished off  my 241 bag from Noodlehead - I really love the shape and curves of the finished bag and pockets on the side are so handy. This is the front with one of the lovely Echino elephants:
And I was able to get a giraffe, antelope and elephant on the back:
I have to go away this afternoon to do a computer training course for work and I am going to use this bag whilst I am there. I am linking up to Sew Modern Monday at Canoe Ridge Creations and also to Fabric Tuesday at Quiltstory.
Kirsten.

6 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love the way the animals fall on the bag - very fun. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Kristen! Such pretty fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bag! Those animals are perfect. :) Thanks for linking up to {Sew} Modern Monday and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That fabric is so fun! Every time I see that bag, I'm reminded that I really want to try it. It has such a great shape.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you don't mind Kirsten, but I just nominated you for the Liebster Award.

    ReplyDelete