Saturday, April 14, 2018

Q2 FAL 2018

For this second quarter of 2018, I am rolling over some unfinished projects from last quarter as well as a few new projects...

1. Tula Pink - Hurray for Hexies EPP quilt: I have sewn most of the hexies in sets so now need to join them all together....
2. Vinyl Project pouch: I saw a tutorial on the Moda bake shop recently and would like to make one to hold all those hexies (above).

3. Tabby Road quilt: pairing the Pins and Paws pattern by Jenny Doan from MSQC with the cat themed prints by Tula pink.
4. Ipad case for a mothers day gift for mums new ipad using some Aussie themed bird fabric.
5. Nessie quilt: a cute baby quilt using the pattern by Elizabeth Hartman. 
6. Raggy flannel quilt: using some pretty pinks, mint and greys for a cuddly quilt.
7. Star Bright baby quilt - using the Star Bright pattern by Kate Blakesley @ Swim Bike quilt: quilt top is made so just needs quilting and binding.
8. Ahoy Matey quilt: I made this quilt top last year from a pattern by Kristy @ Quiet Play using some beautiful blue batiks and need to get it finished.
9. Virus shawl: I have already used 2 balls of Bouvardia yarn but may need at least one more to make this shawl a bit bigger....
10. Outlander quilt - this is a printed quilt panel so I am using a pattern by Elizabeth Hartman to make some thistles to go along the border to make it into a more useable size.
11. Boxes and Crosses quilt: remaking this quilt in Emma Jean Jansens "Classics" B&W fabrics as the "Green Day" version I made last year is one of my favourites:) 
12. Oh Deer baby quilt: another remake of the navy and orange baby boy quilt I made last year using the scrappy tripalong method of piecing.
Linking my Q2 list up with the FAL 2018 team here.
Kirsten.

3 comments:

  1. Great list! That Tabby Road quilt is going to be pretty awesome - can’t wait to see it finished. My daughter is a HUGE fan of Outlander - you’ve now inspired me to make her a quilt with Outlande themed fabrics! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ambitious list but several relatively quick finishes, so that's good! Good luck working away at them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great quilt list! Good luck with your quilting.

    ReplyDelete