Saturday, May 27, 2017

Elenna Mustard scarf

One of my workmates recently celebrated a birthday so I made her a scarf in a nice mustard colour that goes with just about everything.
The Elenna yarn is quite a bulky yarn and is an acrylic/cotton mix so is lovely and soft.
I didn't follow a pattern but just did rows of treble crochet until I ran out of yarn which was about 4 balls altogether.
One of the other ladies at work is also crocheting the birthday girl a matching beanie to go along with the scarf.
This was on my FAL Q2 list for this year so linking up with the 2017 FAL team.
Kirsten.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous scarf. Mustard is a great neutral. I'll bet your workmate loves that scarf :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Just like to ask a question. Is cotton scarf warm for winter?

    ReplyDelete