1. Christmas gift bags: these bags are a great idea for gift giving as they can be reused - I have a few different sized ones cut out ready to sew up in time for gifting.
2. Scrappy Swoon leftovers quilt: the quilt top is put together so now need to baste and quilt...
3. Christmas star pillow: this Scrap Jar block is going to be made into a pillow.
4. An epic Elephant Abstractions quilt using the amazing pattern by Violet Craft: I have only done 3 of the 97 paper pieces so far so still have a long way to go...
5. Tula Pink 100 blocks sampler: we are over halfway there now and these are the first 36 blocks.
6. Ruby Tuesday quilt: made using the "Room and Board" pattern by Camille @ Thimbleblossoms, the quilt top is sewn and ready for basting then quilting.
9. This cute bunny was an "extra" block I made when sewing the Fancy Forest baby quilt and I am going to make it onto a matching pillow.
11. Tencel AMH dress: after successfully sewing this pattern earlier this year, I am using it again with some lovely Tencel for another dress with some pretty trim for the pockets.
12. Baby shower gift: I am planning on making a "One Hour Basket" to fill with goodies as a gift for a friends daughter who is expecting her first baby soon.
13.Coastal Ripples: this is a project carried over from the last quarter using up some leftover yarn from other blankets.
14. Tula Hexie quilt: I was lucky to win a set of these hexies recently and just need to cut some more hexagons from the solids and the Slow and Steady prints I have used in my 100 blocks quilt to make this lovely quilt.
15. Hoop wall art: this was a recent sew along hosted by Kylie from Willow and Trout and although I didn't have a chance to do it at the time, this will be another fun project to do over the holidays.