Friday, October 7, 2016

Finish Along 3rd quarter 2016

Even though I had quite a busy quarter with graduation and a few special birthday celebrations, I managed to get most of the projects completed from my Q3 Finish-A-Long list...
1. Cakewalk quilt: done!
2. Caravan tote: done!
4. Elephant Abstractions quilt: all of the 97 paper pieces are cut out and I have made a start on the first 3 pieces of the trunk so just 94 more to go now - no further progress...
5. Coastal Ripples: this is a project carried over from the last quarter using up some leftover yarn from other blankets - still no further progress...
6. Patchwork Swoon: done!
8. Dwell houses runner: done!
9. Koala cushion: done!
10. Indie bag: done!
2016 FAL
So what I didn't finish may move onto my next Q4 list. Linking up with the 2016 FAL team.
Kirsten.

4 comments:

  1. You are an inspiration Kirsten! Such a wonderful list of finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are amazing! What a great Q3!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great Q3 you have had - gorgeous finishes. Good luck for Q4.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking great! Thank you for participating in the FAL, on behalf of the 2016 global FAL hosts

    ReplyDelete