Thursday, January 22, 2015

Sew Sew Modern 6 - received!

Earlier this week I received a lovely parcel from my SSM6 swap partner - Stephanie who blogs @ creative reveries.
She had wrapped it all up so beautifully and had little notes for me on each piece;)
I just had to do a couple of minutes sewing to fill the pincushion and then put the thread catcher set together.
Stephanie made me a gorgeous sewing machine cover with lots of colourful and fun quilty blocks amongst a low volume background. The ties are made from a measuring tape print too which is really cute! 
And here is the cover on my sewing machine - it looks just amazing and I love the thread catcher set too!

Thanks so much to Mia and Karen for organsing the swap - just waiting to hear if my swap partner has received her package yet...
Kirsten.

4 comments:

  1. Your sewing machine cover is gorgeous! Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kirsten what a beautiful gift. So lucky. Thanks for visiting. I see we are in the Aussie bag swap together. I'm getting there slowly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful sewing machine cover - you won't mind not using your machine when she is dressed in this:)

    ReplyDelete