I have a few projects I would like to do for the first quarter FAL 2015 and I am really hoping to make use of my stash of fabric that I have here for most of these too!
1. A mini Swoon quilt using Terra Australis fabric - I have the first block cut out ready to go...2. The #aussiebagswap2015 item is due at the end of February..and I think I am going to try and cut into my stash of Cotton and Steel for this one...
3. I also signed up for the #kittenmqs2015 mini quilt swap. I have my partner and have just ordered some of the Lizzy House "Cat Nap" fabrics to use for the blocks as I realised that don't have enough "cat" themed prints here to use - now if it was an elephant swap I would be fine:)
4. And I think I need a Bruce in my life - pattern by Jodie @ Ric-Rac: after seeing the lovely versions made by Bendigolioness (Fiona) I might use some similar prints.
5. I have also cut into some Denyse Schmidt prints from my stash and now have these ready to sew into the blocks already ...
6. I have started a Queen Bee bag from the Moda Bake Shop which will be handy to store rulers and cutting mats in.
7. I made a start on a Rainbow Ripple Rug earlier this month but it has been too hot to continue with it- so hoping once the weathers starts to cool off that I can finish it in time for winter!
8. Another small project using some shades of brown...
9. A new quilty project - only a sneak peek of this as I am pattern testing for Jess @ The Elven Garden.10. A mini quilt for the #igminiswap0z - I have made a practice block already:)
Linking up with Adrianne @ On The Windy Side for the Q1 2015 FAL!Kirsten.