1. Poolside tote: now the weather is warming up here, I would love a larger beach bag as I never have enough room for all our gear!
2. Weekender Bag bag: I am using Chicopee fabric for this and have made a start on the side pockets already.
4. Nova Tote by Three Owls Handmade: I got some of the lovely Moonshine deer fabric at my LQS recently and am planning on combining it with some AMH...
5. A Sew Together Bag for a gift: I already have this one cut out ready to sew.
6. IG mini swap - I have already made a few blocks for this mini which is due at the beginning of December.
7. A birthday bag for my mum - quite a belated gift already as her birthday was a few months ago. I am using some of the beautiful "August" fabrics from Cotton and Steel, along with some Cloud 9 canvas.
8. Paper piecing project: I have the pattern printed out and some fabrics selected for this one which needs to be done fairly soon...
9. Sew Sew Modern 6 swap: This swap is not due for a while yet but I would like to get the items done before Christmas so I am not rushing at the end. My partner likes lots of colour so I am planning on using some Anna Maria Horner fabrics for this project.
10. And a last minute addition to this list: a quilt that I am pattern testing for a quilty friend "across the ditch" Adrianne @ "On The Windy Side". I have chosen some fabric to use as I dont think I have quite enough charms to make this pattern....
So that is my list for the last quarter of the FAL hosted by Katy @ The Littlest Thistle.