Thursday, April 24, 2014

WIP - Umbrella Prints trimmings

We are in the middle of school holidays here but I had a chance to sit down and do some sewing yesterday as I really want to finish off my Umbrella Prints trimmings projects.
(apologies for the late night flash pic)
I have used some of the Floating Worlds Trimmings pack to sew up a table runner like the one I made about 18 months ago, which in turn was inspired by the one made by Sarah.
Then most of the remaining scraps were made into a QAYG panel - although I have kept enough aside for another little project too:)
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
Linking to WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced.
Kirsten.

5 comments:

  1. I just love your scrappy projects. Don't you just love using up those scraps!
    Visiting from freshly Pieced.
    xo jan@ Sew and Sow Farm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kirsten, I'm visiting via Freshly Pieced from Blue Mountains Australia!
    I love the prints you have selected for your work.It's the first I've heard of Umbrella Prints (I had to google it) In Sydney there's another place called ClothFabric. A bit the same?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good! And now I can see why you were laughing :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great way to showcase those special prints!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see what you do with that lovely QAYG panel! :)

    ReplyDelete