1. First up is a project that I have selected fabrics for and which I will get onto cutting once the cat removes himself from them:)
2. Feathers quilt - these blocks from my lovely AusModBee members didn't even get a look in during the 4th quarter so once again are on my list.
Still deciding on which layout to do though...
3. SSM4 project: I have some fabrics cut out for one of these bags and have started sewing as there is less than a month to go for this swap already.
4. I am starting my clothes sewing endeavours with a nice simple pair of PJ/lounge pants from this pretty rayon fabric which I am sure you will all recognize.
5. I pinned a tutorial by Made By Rae late last year on how to make a nice floor Ottoman and have found some sturdy drill and piping cord to make it.
6. I made one of Anna @ Noodleheads fabulous divided fabric baskets for a swap recently and have decided that I need one too so I have some fabrics pulled.
7.Item for the 2014 Pantone challenge - Radiant Orchid. I have joined in the previous two Pantone challenges and although this is not usually a colour I use, I went though my stash last week - just hoping that I have got the "Orchid" shade right as I am hoping to make a pattern that I have wanted to do again for a while and these colours will be perfect!
Linking to the Q1 2014 FAL with Katy at The Littlest Thistle.