Thursday, December 12, 2013

WiP Wednesday/Thursday

I am a little late with this WiP post as we had thunderstorms rolling in all afternoon yesterday so it was too dark to take photos.
 This week I am trying to finish off the QAYG Christmas stocking as well as a birthday present.
I have used the Falling Flakes stocking tutorial by Imagine Gnats for the stocking and have all of the quilting done now.
And these pretty Millefiore fabrics have been sewn into strips to make a couple of scrappy trip along type blocks from.
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
Linking to WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced.
Kirsten.

6 comments:

  1. Good luck getting them done! I had the horrifying realisation a few hours ago that there's only 2 weeks to go - eek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely LOVE the stockings! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I love the falling flakes pattern! Made that last year for my daughter in law! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fabrics for both projects you have going.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those stockings are so fun! Love the fabrics, so bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete