1. An "Owl You Need" sewing buddy: using the tutorial from Shanni loves, this is definitely the first thing I want to make as it is just so cute!!! I have started sewing the smaller pieces together.
2. Fabric Basket for swap: I signed up for a fabric basket swap recently and we have been assigned our partners. My partner likes red so I have chosen some red sewing themed fabrics to make a fabric basket and a few extra items, and have begun by making some of the pocket panels..
3. DUDQS Mini quilt: I have started making some Scrappy Sprout blocks using the tutorial by Tracey Jay quilts to make a mini quilt for my secret partner in the swap. Just need to make a few more of these now....
4. DUDQS Xmas runner: I have pulled lots of red and green fabrics both in Christmassy and non-Christmas prints to make a table runner for this swap.
5. It is my hubbys birthday later this year so I have started to make a present for him using these great black and white prints.
6. Feathers quilt: I have received all of the Chicopee feathers blocks from my fellow AusMod Bee members and would love to try and get this huge quilt finished
7. Ellie Quilt: I need to make a baby boy quilt so have used these 6" squares of a very cute elephant fabric with a grey (ash) solid and some coordinating prints to make some HST's for the quilt.
8. Chicopee QAYG item: I have started making a QAYG panel which I would like to make into another Noodlehead Sidekick tote bag.
10. Millefiore fabrics: these new Sarah Fielke fabrics are really beautiful and I have a couple of Christmas gift ideas in mind for them already. These 2.5" strips are cut to make some scrappy trip along type blocks from.