Monday, September 9, 2013

Sew Sew Modern Swap

This week is the due date to mail the items for the Sew Sew Modern swap. The large item I have made is a pillow cover but I am only showing a sneak peek for now as I think that my secret partner would know that it was for her:)
I used the QAYG panels I made last week and Anna at Noodleheads Wide Open Pouch tutorial to make the "small" item. I hadn't made one of these before so hopefully it has turned out ok - I am also not sure if I should have added interfacing to make it a bit sturdier as it seems a bit too soft with just the batting...anyway, these will be mailed off later this week and when my partner receives them, I will be able to show more photos.
Fresh Poppy Design

Linking to Fabric Tuesday at Quiltstory.
Kirsten.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely little package, hope we get to see the cushion once it's delivered :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look intriguing, can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice package for your partner. Your open wide pouch looks great! I used fusible fleece when I made one, and that worked great. Might be a bit more sturdy than just plain batting?

    ReplyDelete