I have quite a busy second half of the year so have decided to join in the fabulous Finish-A-Long hosted by Leanne at She Can Quilt to try and keep on track of projects that need to be finished off.
1. First up is a Giant Star quilt have made using Sandi Henderson's pretty Secret Garden fabrics. I have the top done already and I am hoping to get it basted very soon.
2.Sew the binding onto the Simply Solids X and + quilt then handstitch it down.
3. Finish off the Scrappy Trip along quilt- I have sewn 20 blocks so only 10 more before they are done.
4. We are in the middle of winter now so I really do need to finish off the scarf for Gem which she has been
impatiently waiting for...
5. As we are heading to Sydney soon, I thought that I would make a kind of Travel portfolio to hold all of our tickets, documents and maps etc.I found a brilliant tutorial here, and have all of the pieces cut out for the pockets but I still need to put it all together.
6. And I still need to make up another Triple Zip pouch. I have all of the pieces cut out of the Marmalade fabrics, and the interfacing fused on already.
Ok so that is my "To-Do" list - I can't believe I have 3 quilts in there:) Wish me luck !!!