Anyway, my 3 goals for July were to:
1. Use some Thangles - done, I used them for the "Echo in the Mist" pillow cover.
2. Do another block for my Swoon quilt - Block #4 done.
3. Make a sewing machine cover - not quite done , just need to quilt and bind it.
I also did a couple of the Zakka style projects - the Elephant bookmark and the Delightful Linen bag, using some "Elephants Love Water" fabrics from Umbrella Prints.
Now, my the three things I have planned for August (along with finishing the Granny square sewing machine cover) are:
1. I have signed up for the next Down Under Doll Quilt swap and we have just been assigned out secret partners, so I would like to make a start on my partners mini quilt . This was my inspiration mosaic (just click on "photo source" to see the links to the individual pics in flickr).
2. Do another block for my Swoon quilt......I have block 5 laid out and ready to sew up.
3. Write up my post and finish off the tutorial for the Let's Get Acquainted Blog Hop as it is my turn next week:)