Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Q1 Finish-Along 2020

For the first quarter of 2020, I have quite a few projects that I have had in progress for a while and also some new ones...
1.  Scrappy trip quilt - using a Bonnie and Camille "Handmade" jelly roll and some tone-on-tone whites.
2. Wrapped in Jamie crochet - I am a little behind in these squares so I need to catch up over the next few weeks...
3.Coral Swiss quilt - most of the pieces are cut for this, now just to sew it all together.
4.Madagascar baby quilt: using a few of the animals from the Spectacular Savanna quilt (Alex the lion, Marty the Zebra, Melman the giraffe & Gloria the hippo).
5. Meadowland Safari quilt - still needs to be quilted ...
6. Jungle Plus quilt- needs to be quilted.

7. Charcoal C2C crochet blanket: a soft baby blanket in a gender neutral deep grey.
8. A Wildrose Market crochet bag - this time in a soft blue. 
9. An Ethereal Jungle baby quilt - using some pretty pinks and greens.
This year the FAL has changed a bit (see more details here) so I will be linking up on IG @Finishalong.
Kirsten.

4 comments:

  1. As always, you have an interesting list you are working on! Good luck with those finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweden is famous around the world for lots of points: Saab and also Volvo cars, the music group ABBA, pickled herring and the DIY megastore IKEA. It is similarly as popular for its stunning scenery, stunning fishing towns, being the land of reindeer as well as limitless summertime sunlight. This is the city to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After so much loss in the industry (binary), making investments and not making profits, i invested with another broker whom I lost £186,000 to and wasn't getting any reasonable reply about my money I thought it was all gone then I came in contact with Richard who proved to me He is qualified enough to manage and handle any trading account as He did not only teach me how to be a successful trader, but also recovered my lost investment and I am so happy my trade with Him has been very successful. Thanks to TA. Www.TradeAdvisor.tech

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen that every person wants to express their feelings but they are not able to express their feelings properly in words but the content you have written in your post is very beautiful, it seems that you have expressed your feelings Has expressed. Hi, you are a person who writes a very beautiful post, in the same way, you keep writing new posts in your life, our best wishes are with you. Real Photos Girl Gurugram
    Gurugram Girl Number
    Cheap price girls gurgaon
    Naughty Girl Gurugram
    VIP Girl Gurugram
    college girl gurgaon
    beautiful Girl Gurgaon
    premium health
    Health Tips

    ReplyDelete