Sunday, January 13, 2019

Finish-along list for Q1 2019

I have a few newer projects on my to-do list as well as some carried over from last time...
1.Tula Pink Anchors Aweigh quilt: the quilt top is pieced and is being sent off to be quilted when the store opens after the Christmas break. 
2. Heartland crochet blanket: I have used a couple of the balls of yarn but have quite a few to go...
3. Skipping Stones baby quilt #1: I used a jelly roll of the very cute Big Sky fabric to make this smaller version of the Stepping Stones quilt so it just needs to be quilted and bound.
4. Skipping stones baby quilt #2: as above...
5. Outlander quilt: Fabric pulled and thistles are ready to sew...
6. Tula Pink Hurray for Hexies quilt: most of the hexagons are sewn together...
7. Corner to corner crochet baby blanket: about halfway there on this blanket...
8. Rainbow Fish baby quilt: blocks are sewn and ready to be made into a baby quilt.
9. Deer baby quilt: a baby girl quilt ready to be quilted.
10.  Star Bright baby quilt: another flimsy waiting to be finished...
11. Gypsy Wife QAL:  Colour wheel block made - joining in with the QAL on IG hosted by Scrappy Violet (#2019gypsies  #2019gypsywifeQAL)
12. Swiss quilt: And as I am already digging into my stash of Bonnie & Camille fabrics, I would like to remake a quilt that I made for a gift last year.
Linking up with the 2019 FAL hosts here.
Kirsten.

6 comments:

  1. You've gotta some great projects. Good luck with your finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your list! The anchor is fabulous 💙

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh you're so busy! A lot of very lucky babies too! I'm working on a baby blanket for my sister-in-laws daughter who's due anytime now! Best, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh you always have a great list to sew thru. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great list! Love your colors for your Gypsy Wife quilt (that's on my bucket list!). Can't wait to see your finishes. On behalf of the 2019 global FAL hosts, thank you for participating in the Finish-A-Long!

    ReplyDelete