Saturday, October 13, 2018

Goals for Q4 Finish-A-Long!

For this last quarter of 2018, I am rolling over some unfinished projects from last quarter as well as a few new projects...

1. Zuma block: I used this vibrant new Tula Pink fabric to make a Swoon 16 block which I plan to make into a pillow to go with the Zuma Anchor quilt (see #5).
2. Infinity scarf: another crochet corner-to-corner scarf for a friend using this lovely Hue yarn.
3. Plus Squared quilt: using the pattern by Emily Dennis with these beautiful Aussie native fabrics by Jocelyn Proust - I have already made some of these blocks.
4. Chunky Crochet Cowl - using Lionbrand Woolease Thick and Quick yarn in Lemongrass.
5. Anchors Aweigh quilt: this is a Tula Pink pattern that I have always wanted to make and now I can sew it with the new Zuma range of fabrics.
6. White crochet C2C blanket for a baby girl.
7. Skipping Stones Quilt: using the pattern by Cindi McCracken for a quilt for my brothers birthday later this year.
8. Acadia corner-to- corner (C2C) blanket: I have quite a few balls of this Heartland yarn so hope to make a nice throw blanket for the bed.

9. Oh Deer baby quilt: a remake of the navy and orange baby boy quilt I made last year using the scrappy tripalong method of piecing.
10. Tula Pink - Hurray for Hexies EPP quilt: I have sewn most of the hexies in sets so now need to join them all together....
 11. Star bright baby quilt : the top is made - just needs quilting and binding.
12. Flannel baby quilt: blocks are made but I still need to finish off the flannel baby quilt.
Linking up my Q4 list with the Finish-a-long team here.
Kirsten.

8 comments:

  1. Nice variety! Best wishes for a successful quarter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your different making paradigms. Can't wait to see the ones that you finish this quarter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much - hoping to tick at least a few of these off!

      Delete
  3. I love the mix of crochet and Tula sewing projects! On behalf of the FAL crew, thank you for linking up! You can rock this quarter! *waves pom poms*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ella! Making these lists helps me to stay on track - well at least a little bit anyway:)

      Delete
  4. oh wow. You always make such challenging yet fun lists. Good luck working thru those wips!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debbie!! Just got one of the larger quilts back from the quilter so hopefully I can bind it this weekend!

      Delete