Sunday, July 15, 2018

Q3 goals for the Finish-A-Long!

It is the middle of winter here in Australia, so for the third quarter of 2018 I have quite a few crochet projects on my list as I enjoy doing crochet when the evenings are colder. And I also have some baby quilts started for a few friends babies/grandbabies that are on the way!
1. Colordive quilt: this quilt has already been sent to the quilters so I will just need to trim it and sew the binding.
2. Tula Pink: Hurray for Hexies EPP quilt: still handstitching the last of the hexies together....
3. Outlander quilt: this is a printed quilt panel so I am using a pattern by Elizabeth Hartman to make some thistles to go along the border to make it into a more useable size.
4. Nessie quilt: a cute baby quilt using the pattern by Elizabeth Hartman. 
5. Flannel baby girl quilt: using some pretty pinks, mint and greys for a cuddly baby quilt - the top is made so it just needs quilting and binding.
6. Flannel baby quilt: I still had a few blocks left over from the two flannel baby quilts so have added to them to make another quilt.
7. Star Bright baby quilt: using the Star Bright pattern by Kate Blakesley @ Swim Bike quilt - quilt top is made so just needs quilting and binding.
8. Oh Deer baby quilt: a remake of the navy and orange baby boy quilt I made last year using the scrappy tripalong method of piecing.
9.  Boxes and Crosses quilt: remaking this quilt in Emma Jean Jansens "Classics" B&W fabrics as the "Green Day" version I made last year is one of my favourites:) 
10. Minty baby corner to crochet (C2C) blanket: for another baby but not sure if it is a boy or girl yet so doing this one in mint!
11. White crochet (C2C) baby blanket: this yarn has little flecks of pink and peach through it so this one is for a baby girl.
12. Virus shawl: I have already used 2 balls of Bouvardia yarn but may need at least one more to make this shawl a bit bigger....
13. Caron Cakes blanket: using the pretty Faerie cake colourway of caron cake for another C2C blanket.
14. Landscapes "Skyline" scarf: using the Skyline colourway for a scarf for a friend in Canada.
15. Landscapes "Meadow" neckwarmer: making this one for mum for her birthday in the Meadow colourway.
16. And lastly, a crochet V-stitch infinity scarf in this lovely red Heartland yarn using a pattern by Crochet Cricket.
Linking my Q3 list up with the FAL 2018 team here.
Kirsten.

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely selection to choose from on chilly winter nights!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Certainly lots of projects to keep me busy:)

      Delete
  2. Great list, and I can see you enjoy the C2C crochet method. It's on my list to try (in my head, it hasn't made it (yet?) on to my FAL list). Thanks for joining us for Q3, on behalf of the 2018 global Finish-A-Long hosts.

    ReplyDelete