Friday, July 7, 2017

Proposed finishes for Q3 Finish-a-long

My plans for this quarter include some blocks which were sewn back in January that are finally getting made into quilts.
1. Star Bright baby quilt - using the Star Bright pattern by Kate Blakesley @ Swim Bike quilt.
 2. Forever Friends plus quilt - using the Plus quilt by Kelly at Jeliquilts.
3. Melba Swoon - the first of two similar quilts made from the swoon blocks sewn earlier this year is already at the quilters so only the binding to still be made and sewn on.
4. Matilda swoon - also at the quilters, and the binding is ready for this one. 
5.Underwater quilt: fabrics are cut ready to sew ....
6.Legendary quilt: most supplies for this quilt were acquired whilst overseas recently so I am now ready to sew it all together.
7. Tula Pink Butterfly quilt: Joining in another sew-along hosted by Angie (Gnome Angel)and Nicole (Snips Snippets).
8. Beach Ripple crochet blanket: whilst it is still winter here I hope to be able to do some more crochet.
9.Cloud 9 Foxglove baby quilt: just sewing some simple strips for this quilt.
10. Swiss quilt: using some pretty minty/teal shades...
11. Crochet granny scarf: using a couple of the Cake Pop colour in the Caron Cakes yarn.
12. And finally, I decided to join in the 2017 Summer Trip around the world sew-along hosted by #myteaandbrie on IG. I am going to use some blue/green jelly roll strips and will add in more fabrics from my stash as needed.
Linking up my Q3 list with the 2017 FAL team here.
Kirsten.

3 comments:

  1. An ambitious but fun list! I really love many of the projects you have planned - good luck with it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a lot on your Q3 plate. It looks absolutely doable, unless you're me, then one thing on my list probably wouldn't get done! I'm looking forward to seeing your finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome blog, i always enjoy & read the post you are sharing!
    Thank for your very good article...!
    ตารางคะแนนบุนเดสลีกา

    ReplyDelete