Friday, July 15, 2016

My Q3 Finish A-Long list

For the third quarter of the Finish-A-Long, I have a few different projects on my to-do list...
1. Cakewalk quilt - using a scrappy mix of Bonnie & Camille prints with a charcoal shot cotton for the background.
2. Caravan tote: For my mothers birthday present which I need to finish up in time for the special day...
3. Coral crochet blanket: it is still winter here and I am enjoying doing crochet of an evening.
4. Elephant Abstractions quilt: all of the 97 paper pieces are cut out and I have made a start on the first 3 pieces of the trunk - just 94 more to go now....
5. Coastal Ripples: this is a project carried over from the last quarter using up some leftover yarn from other blankets.
6. Patchwork Swoon: I love the colours in "Canyon" by Kate Spain so have begun to make a Patchwork Swoon quilt using the pattern by Thimbleblossoms.
7. Bella Plus quilt: I started another baby quilt using the Plus quilt pattern by Kelly @ Jeliquilts. This time I have some Lotta Jansdotter "Bella" fabrics with some coordinating orange prints and a light grey background.
8. Dwell houses runner: This is a Christmas in July project using some Scandinavian Christmas prints.
9. One of Kristy @ Quiet Plays patterns that I have wanted to make for a while is the cute Koala from the Zoo series.
10. Indie bag: This is a cute bag design from Amy @ During Quiet Time made from one of my favourite fabric ranges, Indie by Pat Bravo. This has been a WiP for some time as I have the hand stitching to do still...
2016 FAL

So there is my Top 10 list for the FAL Q3 list for this year. Linking up with the 2016 FAL team.
Kirsten.

4 comments:

  1. A worthy list with a nice variety of projects. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ten items for you! The way you get 'stuck in' I'm guessing this is a very achievable list for you! I'm liking the look of the Indie bag- very pretty colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! The Plus quilt is going to be absolutely gorgeous - love those fabrics. Good luck with it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your list and thank you for participating in the 2016FAL, on behalf of all the hosts!

    ReplyDelete