Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Winter mug rug swap - part 1

I wasn't going to join any more swaps for a while but I when I saw the #wintermugrugswap on IG I signed up as it was a quick little swap just for us Aussies.
We were required to make a "mug rug" for our partner which is really just a little placemat/mini quilt.  
I decided to do another of the Fancy Foxes for my partner, using some Tula Pink fabrics.
 To send along with the mug rug, I included a few different tea bags and some yummy chocolate.
There is actually another side to this mug rug but I am only showing this side as it might give away to whom this is intended for - when my partner has received it I will show the rest:)
Linking up with Fabric Tuesday @ Quiltstory
Fresh Poppy Design
Kirsten.

1 comment:

  1. You are all over these swaps, Kirsten! I only seem to find out about these when they are nearly over!! Love Mr Fox- you do such a great job of these blocks!

    ReplyDelete