Wednesday, November 20, 2013

WiP Wednesday

After making these HST for the Christmas table runner swap a few weeks ago, I have finally finished trimming them and have them all laid out ready to sew together. 
I was going to mix up the HST randomly but now I think it looks better in separate red and green chevrons.
And I have finished quilting the "Sprouts" mini for the DUDQS too - just need to decide the binding...
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
Linking to WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced.
Kirsten.

7 comments:

  1. I love table runner! Now I want to do one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice table runner and I love your DUDQS quilt - your partner is lucky for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the separate green/red chevrons too.

    Your sprouts are so cute! Great job Kirsten.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're filled with colorful happiness. Keep stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great projects, love the sprouts especially :o)

    ReplyDelete